I colori nell'antico Egitto

En el arte egipcio confluyen el poder del faraón, la religión, las costumbres y el amor por la naturaleza. De estos distintos elementos resulta la seductora singularidad de su mundo poético y de sus creaciones artísticas, que nos imponen complicados símbolos relacionados con lo religioso.

Re: I colori nell'antico Egitto

Notapor AmenofisYago » 12 Oct 2009, 10:01

Hello Hatshepsut76:
Pardon for my English. I have written this with a translator Internet Spanish - english.
If writing these on the color, maybe you are interested in knowing the minerals of which procedian the different pigments.

Green: Consistia in malachite (Cu2CO3 (OH) 2) with lime (Oxide of calcium). The malachite is a green mineral, from which the name of the mineral comes.

Red: Ocher with iron. The iron comes from malachite a reddish material.

White: Fact with dull plaster, material very soft white. Sometimes it was using creta. The creta tembién was used for the yellow one. To obtain this color, oscurecia the creta.

Blue: Created with silicates of copper or you go out of cobalt.
These are that I remember. I have taken this information of the book " Egipto Eterno" of Jose Ignacio Velasco. When I find the book, I will put it here more information

Yago
AmenofisYago
Docto en Egiptología
Docto en Egiptología

Anterior

Volver a Foro sobre Arte